Please bring proper identification to your first visit. This includes a valid driver’s license or other form of official identification. Always bring your insurance card (private insurance, Medi-Cal and/or Medicare card) when you visit one of our locations.
Camarena Health does accept same-day appointments for new and established patients.
Please bring proper identification to your first visit. This includes a valid driver’s license, birth certificate or other form of official identification. Always bring your Medi-Cal card, Medicare card or private insurance card when you visit one of our clinics.
Camarena Health accepts most private insurances, Medi-Cal, and Medicare. Our friendly staff will get you in touch with our Insurance Enrollment Specialist who can also assist you with a streamed lined Covered California Application.
If you do not have insurance, you may qualify for a sliding fee scale. Please bring income verification such as current tax return, paycheck stubs (at least one month), bank statements, and/or SSI/Disability letter.
Your co-payment is expected at the time of your visit. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, debit, VISA and MasterCard. A receipt of payment is given at time of payment for your records.
We offer services at a discounted rate to low-income patients or families that may qualify under the Sliding Fee Discounted Program (SFDP). The SFDP is available to patients who do not qualify for Medi-Cal. Medi-Care, and Worker’s Compensation or any other Federal/State assistance programs.
In order to provide the best care possible, your physician will review your previous medical records if available. Please have all records forwarded to our office from your current health care provider. Your records could be mailed to our office prior to your appointment or you may bring them with you the day of your appointment.
Please arrive 30 minutes early for your visit to complete patient registration before your appointment with your provider. Please bring your insurance cards, identification and any other information needed for this appointment. If you will be applying for our Sliding Fee Program, income verification will be required.
Camarena Health Centers takes the confidential nature of your health information very seriously. You will be given our Notice of Privacy Practices describing how we use your health information and outlining your privacy rights under HIPAA, the federal regulation governing patient privacy.
We ask you to sign an acknowledgment that you have received the Notice of Privacy Practices. This allows only the individuals listed on the form to access your health information such as test results or copies of health records.
For additional information please call us at (559) 664-4000 or Toll Free at 855-999-WELL.
You and your family have the right to . . .
- Be treated with respect and dignity
- Expect privacy and confidentiality
- Be informed about your treatment in words that you understand
- Be told ahead of time how much your treatment will cost you
- Ask questions and be given explanations that make sense to you
- Be taught how to continue with your medical care after leaving Camarena Health Centers
- Seek other sources of health care if you are not satisfied with our providers or services and your complaint cannot be corrected
You and your family have the responsibility to . . .
- Treat all staff members with respect and dignity
- Provide accurate and complete personal and medical information
- Ask questions if you do not understand a medical provider or other staff member
- Know and explain to a provider the kind of care you expect
- Comply with requests made by staff members or to work out differences peacefully
- Arrive on time for appointments
- Let staff members know if you are unhappy with any part of your visit
See Our Dental Appointment Info Page
Our centers offer after-hours phone access, and extended hours. Medical advice is available during office hours and when the office is closed by calling our 24-hour access line at 559-664-4000.